- Personal information collected via our website, how we use said information, and with whom this information is potentially shared with.
- Any choices you have regarding the use of your collected data
- Security procedures to protect the misuse of your information
- How you may correct any inaccuracies
Information, Collection, Use and Sharing
Here at bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, we are the sole owners of personally identifiable information collected via our website. We alone have direct access to information you choose to share, including email addresses. We vow never to sell or rent out your information to any individuals, organizations, or other companies.
We utilize collected information to better respond to inquiries via our customers. We will not, however, share said information with anyone outside our own organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may choose to opt out of any future contact with us at any time. You may do so by contacting us via email or phone. You may also perform the following:
- Inquire regarding data we have collected
- Change/correct personally identifiable information
- Delete data we have collected
- Express concerns regarding data usage
We take precautions to protect any information collected by our website. When you submit personal information, your data is protected by our company online and offline. Wherever we collect data, that information is encrypted and transmitted using only secure methods. You may verify our security by searching for the lock iron on the address bar and the “https” in the web address.
We use encryption to protect all sensitive information transmitted via our website, and to protect confidential information online. Only our employees who require usage of your data have access (e.g. billing or customer support). Our servers are held in a secure environment and protected.